Elstree Close, Tilehurst, Reading
- Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- 21ft Living Room
- 11ft Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With En-suite
- Double Garage
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Well Presented Garden
- Council Tax Band F
The property boasts a 21ft living room with open fireplace log burner, UPVC double doors leading to rear garden, 11ft dining room with double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, modern 15ft kitchen with ample work surface space for appliances, utility room and WC. On the first floor is a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, a 9ft bedroom and family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a privately enclosed garden with patio area leading to lawn which is well presented. The property also benefits from a double garage which can be accessed from the side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Elstree Close, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station0.5 miles
- Reading West Station2.2 miles
- Pangbourne Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Whiteknights Estate Agents, Reading
Unit 5 Chalfont Court, Lower Earley District Centre, Lower Earley, RG6 5SY
We first opened our doors in 1987 with the launch of Woodley and Tilehurst Offices and are now proud to be the largest Independent Estate Agent througout Reading with 6 sales offices and aso members of the Home Sale Network with nearly 700 offices around the UK.
In 1995 we were selected to represent Cendant Mobility, now known as Cartus, the world's premier provider of relocation services and then became the recommended local agent for their 700 office Home Sale Network."
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WKTIL_610313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteknights Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.