Hawley Street, Sheffield, S1
- Ideal for First Time Buyers & Investors
- NO CHAIN
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Living
- Modern Kitchen
- Stylish Shower Room
- Generous Double Bedroom
- Off-Street Parking
- First Floor Apartment
- Sought After Location
This stunning 1 bedroom apartment is ideally located in a quiet part of Sheffield town centre and is well placed for access to local amenities whilst being within a 5-minute walk to the many bars/restaurants of Kelham Island. There is also excellent transport links all across the city, including the Supertram network.
This impressive and beautifully proportioned first-floor apartment offers open plan living, gas central heating, double glazing throughout, off-street parking, and the lowest service charge in the city centre at £15-£20 per calendar month. The property has been modernised by the current owner and has had new flooring fitted throughout, a new shower room fitted, a new kitchen fitted, and is also available to be purchased fully-furnished. There is also the option to purchase with tenants in situ which would be ideal for investors as it is currently tenanted at £725 per calendar month with low utility and council tax bills.
The property boasts an entrance hall, an open plan spacious kitchen/dining/living area, a generous double bedroom, and a modern shower room featuring a three-piece suite. The kitchen is fitted with matching base and wall units and includes an integrated oven and hob with space provided for a washing machine.
Early viewing is advised to avoid missing out on this superb home!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hawley Street, Sheffield, S1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- City Hall Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Cathedral Tram Stop0.2 miles
- West Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS170719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.