Cambridge Road, Kilburn Park, London, NW6
- Second Floor Apartment
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Popular Modern Lift-Serviced Development
- Impressive Open Plan Reception/High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Private Balcony with Views Over Communal Gardens
- Allocated Underground Parking Space
- Close to Kilburn Park and Maida Vale Stations, and Fashionable Amenities
- 57.79 sq m / 622.05 sq ft
Tenure: Leasehold, 240 years remaining
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
The under floor heating is great on a winter morning, the balcony gets the sun so perfect for the summer. The building is safe and secure, and the doorbell is linked up to my phone, so I can let in deliveries to the lobby when I am not home. Also the neighbours are all super friendly.
What do you love about the area?
There are so many park options around, so you can mix it up. The Carlton Tavern pub has just been rebuilt and it is so nice with a great kitchen. We are very close to Queens Park, and there is a great farmers market on a Sunday there. It is a great location, and easy to get anywhere.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage, leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with direct access onto the delightful enclosed private balcony and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, electriv hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances. There is a well sized double bedroom with inbuilt wardrobe, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is enviably located within easy access of Kilburn Park, Maida Vale and Queen's Park stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes connecting the surrounding area. There are a variety of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities within just a short walk, as well as the beautiful open spaces of Queens Park and nearby Paddington Recreation Ground.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
Cambridge Road, Kilburn Park, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn Park Station0.3 miles
- Maida Vale Station0.4 miles
- Kilburn High Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference jbkhfenv_EAF_68719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.