Spencer Bridge Road, Northampton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available July
- Available for Working Professionals
- Near to Train Station
- Furnished Property
- Utility Bills Included in Rent
- Tumble Dryer
- WIFI Included
- Professional Cleaner
- House Share
PROFESSIONAL HOUSESHARE AVAILABLE FROM JULY 2021
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to bring this well presented property to the market which is available from July 2021. Located on Spencer Road, Northampton it is located within a few minutes walk to the Town Centre, train station and major bus routes.
- Internally, the property comprises of:
- Double Bedroom: includes a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair.
- Lounge: including two sofas, fire place and tv table.
- Kitchen: has plenty of storage along with a Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hob and Microwave.
- Bathroom: includes shower over bath, WC and wash hand basin.
- Outside: Mainly laid to gravel and paving
Rent, Fees and Terms:
- Rent: £425 PCM
- Deposit: £425
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent paid via the website to reserve the property which is then allocated to your first rental payment.
- Contract Length: 6 month minimum, longer tenancies can be discussed.
- Bills: Included - Wifi, Gas, Electric, Water and monthly cleaner.
- Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
CONTACT US by email at or by phone to arrange a viewing.
PHYSICAL VIEWING - Physical and virtual viewings are available in line with current Covid restrictions.
DEPOSIT you will need to pay this (online) when you sign the tenancy agreement.
Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the TENANCY and the PAYMENT TERMS (ie monthly or quarterly)
ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION so we can minimise social contact, we send out all of the application and tenancy documents electronically. This allows you to complete them on your tablet or laptop and you do not have to visit the office or print them off.
Please note that the pictures and video tour shown are for viewing purposes only and have been taken previously, and the contents were accurate at the time it was prepared. There may be slight changes made in the property since the pictures/recording took place. The agent will not be held liable for anything that may be mentioned after the point that this pre-recording took place.
**To keep up to date with us follow us on facebook.com/NJHNorthampton** and twitter @NJHNorthampton
Spencer Bridge Road, Northampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Who we are?
We're a nationwide Estate Agents with 20 years experience in Selling, Letting and Property Management.
Nicholas Humphreys, Northampton and Cambridge, is a
modern, dynamic Estate Agents that combines local property expertise and an office in the area with the value of an Online Estate Agent.
Our 5 Point Service Promise is our commitment to offer and deliver the best possible customer service to everyone we work with.Sales Servi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30698668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.