Norfolk Road, Littlehampton
- First Floor Retirement Flat With Lift Access
- One Double Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobe
- Bay Fronted Lounge / Diner
- Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom / W.C
- Off Street Parking
- Residents Lounge And Laundry Room
- Close To Seafront
- Electric Heating
- No Forward Chain
The property is presented in good clean decorative order throughout and benefits from newly laid carpets (2018), sash windows and electric heating.
Residents of Westfield Court have the use of well tendered communal gardens, as well a laundry room and recently redecorated residents lounge. There is also a resident house manager and non-allocated off road parking.
NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Westfield Court is located to the east of Littlehampton town centre, which is found within approximately 1/2 a mile. The development is the south end of Norfolk Road which is within a few hundred metres of Littlehampton beach front.
Opposite the property is the local convenience store and bus routes are also within close proximity.
Tenure: 74 Year Lease Remaining
Maintenance: £200 (approx.) Per Month, which includes water rates.
We recommend you have this verified by your legal representative at your earliest convenience.
LOUNGE / DINER 15' 8" x 11' 0" (4.78m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 15' 10" x 8' 7" (4.83m x 2.62m)
KITCHEN 7' 0" x 5' 5" (2.13m x 1.65m)
BATHROOM / W.C 8' 0" x 5' 0" (2.44m x 1.52m)
Brochures(2018) A3 Portrai...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Norfolk Road, Littlehampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Littlehampton Station0.8 miles
- Angmering Station2.0 miles
- Ford Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Glyn-Jones is an Independent Estate Agency with a network of five branches along the West Sussex Coastline specialising in sale and lettings of residential and commercial property.
The key to our on-going success is consistency in personnel and performance. If you bought a house from us 5 or 10 years ago the chances are you'll be dealing with the same people again today!
Business doesn't need to be complicated; our belief is in keeping things simple. We look at best practices in t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100296032339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glyn-Jones & Co, Littlehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.