Priory Road, London, N8
- Stunning refurbished family home
- Large front reception room
- Open plan Kitchen / diner / family room
- Large south facing garden
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs W.C / Wet Room
- Large loft with potential
- Excellent location close to local Parkland
This beautiful mid-terrace house bathed in natural light has been lovingly refurbished and updated with flair and attention to detail by the owner's family to create a stunning family home. The property is set well back from the road and accessed via a large mature front garden.
The wide entrance hall has herringbone style wood flooring which continues throughout the ground floor into the large front reception room with bay window and feature fireplace. Glazed doors open to the spacious extended open plan rear reception / kitchen/ dining / family room with large windows and door to the secluded south facing garden. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms and a stunning family bathroom (in addition to a downstairs shower room). There is also a large loft area which could easily be converted to provide extra accommodation if needed (subject to planning consents).
Located close to both Priory Park and Alexandra Palace. Crouch End and Muswell Hill Broadways are equidistant, with their lively array of independent shops, cafes, restaurants and cinemas. Hornsey overground is within reach (20 minutes to the City) as are links to Finsbury Park underground.
Priory Road, London, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.8 miles
- Highgate Station0.9 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station0.9 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We've guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what's happening in the wider world.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN210046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.