Kempton Close, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14
- Covered porch
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility area
- Principal bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms, 2 with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
The property is situated on the popular Racecourse development and situated in a quiet cul-du-sac location. Newbury town offers a good selection of shops and supermarkets. There are plenty of restaurants, cafés, public houses and leisure facilities, including Newbury Racecourse, the attractive Kennet & Avon canal, Vue cinema, Corn Exchange and Watermill theatres. There
are arts and sports centres, health and golf clubs, a bowls club, museums and an outdoor market on Thursdays and Saturdays. There are well regarded schools for all age groups and Newbury College, with its campus to the south of the town. There is excellent access to the major road routes of A34 and M4 and the mainline rail station to
19 Kempton Close is a lovely, detached family home providing spacious extended accommodation. The property briefly comprises a covered porch, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, living room with wood burning
stove, office/playroom and a very impressive kitchen/breakfast room with a utility area and underfloor heating in the breakfast room. On the first floor there is a principal bedroom with en-suite power shower wet room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is approached over a tarmac drive to an area of parking for 2 cars and access to the double garage with electric door. To the rear there is a well-maintained garden with patio area adjacent to the house.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Kempton Close, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Racecourse Station0.4 miles
- Newbury Station0.7 miles
- Thatcham Station2.8 miles
About the agent
WHY CARTER JONAS?
99.6% of asking price achieved
Our phones are answered day and night, 365 days a year
9.6/10 of our clients would recommend us
80% of our business is from repeat clients
Our established and dependable service has stood the test of time for over 165 years
National network of 33 branches, including 9 in central London
There are over 700 property professionals workin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW190436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.