South Grove , Liverpool, L8 9SU
- TWO BEDROOM
- AREA OF STRONG RENTAL DEMAND
- WELL PRESENTED
- LOCATED ON NO-THRU ROAD
- NEARBY LOCAL SCHOOLS
- TWO NEARBY SUPERMARKETS
- LOCATED JUST OFF HIGH STREET
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hunters
The property is located on a quiet road which has no through access, however is located nearby two main supermarkets, and a high street full of local shops and eateries.
The property has an open plan living space, which leads through to the kitchen and bathroom at the rear of the property.
The property has two large double bedrooms upstairs, with one at the front and one at the rear.
The property is in an area of strong rental demand and rental income can be estimated at between £550/£600pcm.
Please see the virtual tour of the property and to book a viewing please call Hunters between 10am and 3am or email liverpool. .
South Grove , Liverpool, L8 9SU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Michaels Station0.5 miles
- Brunswick Station0.7 miles
- Edge Hill Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LIVSP202512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.