Gurney Close, Barking, Essex, IG11
- ** EWS1 Certificate In Place **
- Fully Refurbished To A Very High Standard
- Chain Free
- Close To Barking Train Station (0.6 miles)
- EXCELLENT STARTER HOME OR INVESTMENT
- First Floor
- Offers In Excess Of £250,000
- Long Lease 152 Years Remaining
- ** 1980's Private Purpose Built ** NOT AN EX-LOCAL
Tenure: Leasehold, 152 years remaining
EXCELLENT STARTER HOME OR INVESTMENT.....
FULLY REFURBISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD.....
Offers In The Excess Of: £250,000
We are pleased to offer for sale this immaculate two bedroom first floor property in the popular Gurney Close Development that is superbly located for the many amenities of Barking.
This bright and well proportioned flat, is offered with no onward chain. The flat comprises of a reception room, with a semi open plan modern kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a large bathroom. Fully Refurbished to a very high spec, Laminate flooring throughout.
Short walking distance to Barking Town Center which boasts most of the major stores like Asda, Lidl & the famous Barking High Street Market.
Barking Train Station (District Line, C2C, Hammersmith & City Line, National Overground Line).
16' 0" x 11' 3" (4.88m x 3.43m)
8' 6" x 8' 5" (2.62m x 2.59m)
12' 6" x 11' 2" (3.84m x 3.40m)
9' 1" x 6' 9" (2.79m x 2.06m)
6' 9" x 5' 4" (2.67m x 1.65m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gurney Close, Barking, Essex, IG11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barking Station0.6 miles
- East Ham Station0.8 miles
- Ilford Station1.1 miles
About the agent
CMC Estates is a well-established property sales, lettings and management agency located in Walthamstow, East London. With over 10 years of experience and an expert, friendly team, we offer the best range of solutions for all clients from new renters to experienced owners.
CMC Estates is a trusted property specialist ensuring peace of mind and exceptional value for all clients.
We are a pro-active Estate Agent, specialising in the East London area. Our bold advertising and aggress
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 001816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CMC Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.