Regency Square, Brighton, BN1 2FJ
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A Furnished Converted Flat
- Excellent Location
- Second Floor
- Lift Access
- Water Rates Included in Rent
- Council Tax B
A furnished converted flat in Regency Square, just off Brighton seafront and close to many popular restaurants bars and shopping areas as well as the I360 and Brighton Pier. Brighton Mainline Station and numerous bus routes are also easily accessible by foot.
This property is on the second floor and benefits from a lift, hall with video entry phone, store cupboard housing freezer and double bedroom with plenty of built in cupboards. There is a bathroom with white suite, good sized lounge/diner, and modern fitted kitchen.
Water rates are included in rent. Council tax band B.
The property is available as furnished.
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other permitted payments - please contact us for further information or visit our website
Regency Square, Brighton, BN1 2FJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.5 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
- Hove Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property solutions 'Under One
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P127826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.