Surrenden Park, BN1
- A rare opportunity to acquire one of these modern 2 storey town houses
- Located in the sought after and central but quiet favoured Surrenden locality
- Close to the Varndean, Dorothy Stringer and Balfour school campus and with excellent transport links into and out of the city
- The popular Fiveways is close to hand with its range of local independent shops, cafes and bars
- This end of terrace property has been extended to the side and benefits from a larger garden with side access
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, double aspect living room, kitchen with a range of white high gloss units
- Superb family room with large roof light window and doors connecting to the garden
- On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a spacious bathroom
- An attractive mature larger rear garden designed to give all year round interest, with side access
- GARAGE with up and over door
A rare opportunity to acquire one of these modern 2 storey town houses located in the sought after and central but quiet favoured Surrenden locality. This end of terrace property has been extended to the side and benefits from a larger garden with side access. The centrally heated accommodation is arranged on 2 floors and comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, double aspect living room, kitchen with a range of white high gloss units, superb family room with large roof light window and doors connecting to the garden. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a spacious bathroom and there is a front and an attractive mature larger rear garden designed to give all year round interest, with side access and a garage.
Situated in this highly favoured residential area in this quiet location between Surrenden Road and Ditchling Road. Close to the Varndean, Dorothy Stringer and Balfour school campus and with excellent transport links into and out of the city. The popular Fiveways is close to hand with its range of local independent shops, cafes and bars, whilst the superstores and the Marks and Spencer food hall can be found within approximately a mile. Local bus services are close to hand providing easy access to Brighton city centre and seafront, and Preston Park mainline railway station and the A23/A27 are also within easy access. A number of parks, golf course and woodland areas are within a short walk.
All measurements are approximate.
With parquet flooring. Radiator. Central heating thermostat. Under stairs cupboard.
With a modern suite comprising a low level wc. Wash hand basin with tile splash back. Quarry tiled floor. Access to under stairs cupboard. Window to the front.
6.890 x 3.624 (22'7" x 11'10")
Enjoying a double aspect with Georgian style floor to ceiling windows to the front and double glazed timber doors connecting to the garden. Fire place with tile inset and hearth. Parquet flooring. 2 radiators.
3.071 x 2.144 (10'0" x 7'0")
With a range of modern white high gloss units comprising a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard beneath. Additional range of floor and eye level cupboards and work surfaces incorporating a 4 burner gas hob with oven beneath and stainless steel extractor hood over. Space for washing machine, dish washer, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls over work surfaces. Recessed ceiling lighting. Twin windows over looking the garden. Archway connecting to:
6.420 x 3.092 (21'0" x 10'1")
Enjoying a double aspect with feature roof light. 2 radiators. Recessed ceiling lighting. Glass doors connecting to the garden.
With hatch to loft space.
3.490 x 3.269 (11'5" x 10'8")
With a triple Georgian style window to the front. 3 built in flor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards. Shelving to recess. Radiator. Stripped wood floor.
3.637 x 3.220 (11'11" x 10'6")
With a triple Georgian style window over looking the rear garden. Radiator. Stripped wood floor.
2.991 x 2.156 (9'9" x 7'0")
With a Georgian style window over looking the garden. Stripped wood floor. Radiator.
2.9215 x 2.439 (9'7" x 8'0")
With a modern white suite comprising panelled bath wit mixer tap. Separate shower with glass screen and thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Window to the front. Recessed ceiling lighting. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
formal open plan front garden with lawn.
An attractive and mature rear garden with a wealth of plants, trees and shrubs designed to give all year round interest, enjoying a favoured westerly aspect. Archway to a log store and compost area. Side access. Outside light. Water tap.
Close by with an up and over door.
EPC INFORMATION Full Energy Performance Certificate available on request
APPLIANCES AND SERVICES: The appliances and services mentioned have not been tested therefore we are unable to verify that they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
TENURE: We understand from our client that the property is Freehold.
THINKING OF SELLING? For a Free Current Market Appraisal contact either David Whittle or David Coleby or email: VIEWING: Strictly by appointment only through David & Co 132a Preston Drove, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6FJ. Tel: .
Surrenden Park, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station0.9 miles
- Preston Park Station0.9 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
About the agent
- David & Co are one of the leading Independent Estate Agents at Fiveways, Brighton offering a wealth of experience in residential sales. The office covers Fiveways, Preston Park, Surrenden, Varndean, Withdean, Hollingdean, Hollingbury, Patcham, Roundhill and Preston Circus areas and specialises in selling all styles of property from flats to large family houses.
You can rest assured that instructing David & Co to sell your home is the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14624431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.