Bellevue Road, London, N11
- Extended Victorian Terraced Family Home
- Fully Renovated & Excellent Condition Throughtout
- Four Floors Of Living Space
- Approximately 2,075 Sq Ft
- Five Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms & Large Family Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Excellent Transport Links & Local Amenities
- Close To Primary & Secondary Schools
A fully renovated and beautifully presented Victorian terraced family home, which has been extended to provide four floors of living space and is offered for sale in excellent condition throughout.
Measuring approximately 2,075 sq ft, this spacious property comprises five bedrooms (three doubles), three modern fully tiled bathrooms, two reception rooms, a large family room on the lower ground floor, a modern fitted kitchen and a downstairs WC.
Further benefits include a front garden, a rear garden with patio area and shed, central heating, double glazing throughout and a fully serviced ADT burglar alarm.
Viewings are highly recommended as this property must be seen to be fully appreciated and will make an ideal purchase for both families and landlords.
Bellevue Road is located between Holly Park Road and Friern Barnet Road, within walking distance to Holly Park Primary School and Friern Barnet Secondary School along with the open green spaces of Bethune Park.
New Southgate Overground Station (Great Northern Line) is only 0.3 mile away, whilst Arnos Grove Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) is only 0.7 mile away, with both stations offering quick and easy access into Central London, the City of London and surrounding.
A selection of supermarkets, coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs & bars and gyms can be found nearby.
By road, the A1, A10 and A406 roads are easily accessible, providing connections across London along with further connections to the M1, M11 and M25 motorways.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Bellevue Road, London, N11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Southgate Station0.3 miles
- Arnos Grove Station0.7 miles
- Bounds Green Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1194810-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.