Burnham Close, Ipswich
- Large Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Double Glazed Window
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Copleston School Catchment
- Walking Distance of Excellent Shopping Parde
- Well Fitted Modern Kitchen/Diner
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Comfortable Lounge 13'9 x 8'9
- Early Viewing Recommended
Front Garden - Open plan style front garden mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub border. Side pedestrian access leading around to the rear garden. The garage is located opposite the house just a few yards away with allocated parking parking alongside the garage (to be confirmed by legal representatives).
Entrance Hall - Obscure double glazed entrance door to entrance hall with radiator, stairs off with cupboard under and doors to:
Lounge - 4.19m x 3.15m (13'9 x 10'4) - Double glazed window to the front, radiator, coved ceiling and drop down lighting.
Kitchen/Diner - 5.05m x 3.20m (16'7 x 10'6) - A modern refitted kitchen comprising a one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cupboard under. Excellent range of roll top work-surface with drawers cupboards and appliance space under with plumbing for washing machine and space for a slimline dishwasher. Excellent range of wall mounted cupboards, oven, electric hob, fridge freezer space, double glazed window to the rear and through to the dining area with double glazed door to the outside.
Landing - Access to the loft, built in cupboard housing the boiler and doors to :
Bedroom One - 4.19m x 2.67m (13'9 x 8'9) - Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.20m x 3.18m (10'6 x 10'5) - Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.49m x 2.26m (8'2 x 7'5) - Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bathroom - 2.24m x 1.78m (7'4 x 5'10) - Panelled bath with overhead shower, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand-basin with a mixer tap, obscure double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Rear Garden - Good sized rear garden commencing with a patio. The rear garden slopes upwards with fencing to the boundaries and a brick retaining wall and sleepers at the differing levels.
BrochuresBrochureBurnham Close, Ipswich
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Burnham Close, Ipswich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Road Station0.7 miles
- Westerfield Station1.5 miles
- Ipswich Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Jonathan Waters opened his Ipswich Office at 625 Foxhall Road in 1999, having started the company in 1992. He went on to sell the company lock stock and barrel as a highly successful market leader with an outstanding reputation in 2014 to become a carer for his elderly mother.
A new owner then ran the company for four years but this unfortunately ceased trading in August 2018.
Jonathan has handpicked some of his original highly experienced staff to form Foxhall Estate Agents with
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30699958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxhall Estate Agents, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.