Sweetbriar Road, Leicester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Beautifully presented shared house
- Single and en-suite rooms
- All bills included
- Newly refurbished
- Available to students from July 2021
- TV included
- £115-£130 PPPW
- £250 deposit per person
- Reserve with one weeks rent
- Facetime / Video viewing available
DEPOSITS ARE £250 PER PERSON
Reservation is one weeks rent Please call the office to arrange a personal viewing - we can also offer video call / facetime viewings
Sweetbriar Road, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.5 miles
- South Wigston Station3.0 miles
- Narborough Station4.1 miles
About the agent
At Tranquility Homes, we provide a tailor-made and personal property service in selling or renting. Your goal is our goal and helping our clients achieve what they want from a property service is key. From start to finish, we will be working alongside you every step of the way. Based in Anstey, Leicester, we cover Leicester, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Sourcing.
Our ethos is to provide the highest level of customer service
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102890000672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tranquility Homes HMO office, Anstey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.