Bosworth Grange, Husbands Bosworth, Lutterworth
- An exciting development of 3 and 4 bedroom family homes situated on the outskirts of Husbands Bosworth, South Leicestershire
- Bought to you by Bowbridge Homes in partnership with Snowdon Homes
- Ideally located near to key regional transport links including the A14, M1 and M6 as well as rail stations at Rugby and Market Harborough
- Off plan reservations being taken now
- Plot 18 The Alder - 3 Bedroom Detached Property
- Our Stunning Showhome is now open Thursday to Monday 10am till 5pm - By Appointment Only
- Please contact us to book your exclusive viewing to secure your dream Home. Call now to view!
It is easy to forget about the outside world whilst in Husbands Bosworth, amid the rolling Leicestershire hills. However, it is just 10 minutes from the M1 and A14 and direct trains to London St Pancras in under an hour can be caught from Market Harborough, meaning that commuting to central London i
HUSBAND’S BOSWORTH is a pretty and bustling village. With much of the village being designated a conservation area due to the richness of its architecture, a stroll down the wide High Street and its narrower lanes gives a sense of the village’s rich and vibrant history. Just outside the village in extensive grounds, is Bosworth Old Hall, a manor house dating from Norman times.
Nearby Foxton Locks is a popular and beautiful location for walking and enjoying a drink by the Grand Union Canal. Kilworth House Theatre, a well-known local hotel and arts venue, ispopular for its summer open-air productions. Husband’s Bosworth has everything you would want from village life; a village shop, popular pub, playground, primary school (rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and SIAMS) and nursery. The village has an active community and is home to manyleisure clubs, including gliding, cricket, golf, bowls, riding, tennis and Scouts and Guides.
Living Room 14' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.15m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 18' 8" x 12' ( 5.69m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
En Suite 7' 2" x 6' ( 2.18m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.39m )
Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.39m x 1.93m )
It is easy to forget about the outside world whilst in Husbands Bosworth, amid the rolling Leicestershire hills. However, it is just 10 minutes from the M1 and A14 and direct trains to London St Pancras in under an hour can be caught from Market Harborough, meaning that commuting to central London is very straightforward.
Who Are We?
Bowbridge Homes only creates homes that we can be proud of ourselves. We build homes the way that we think they should be built and that people aspire to live in. You can be assured that each of our homes has been thoughtfully designed with a keen eye on the details that improve everyday life. Working with our development partners Snowdon Homes, a well-respected Northamptonshire housebuilder, means that at The Stables we are able to offer another innovative and creative development that Bowbridge Homes are renowned for, together with the build quality that is synonymous with Snowdon Homes.
We are proud of not being a national housebuilder, as this allows us to look at schemes individually and do the right thing for each development site and the community within which it sits.
CUSTOMER CARE is at the very heart of your purchase. Buying a new home can be stressful, so our dedicated sales team will be with you throughout the journey. This doesn't end when we give you the keys to your beautiful new home: our comprehensive handover and introduction to your new home and an ongoing Customer Care service ensure peace of mind once you have settled in.
Each of our homes comes with a 10 year NHBC New Homes Warranty and we also subscribe to the Consumer Code for Homebuilders. You can therefore rest assured that every home has been built to the highest standards.
Our aim is to ensure that you will be absolutely delighted with your new home - right from the moment you receive the keys.
Whant To Know More
For further details on these beautiful properties please contact Bosworth Grange Sales Advisor on , or email .
*These images are taken from other properties built by the developer in different locations and are for guidance purposes only*
This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. The Company have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bosworth Grange, Husbands Bosworth, Lutterworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station6.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Market Harborough for all your property needs
At Connells our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MKH306404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.