Pin Mill, Suffolk
- Delightful semi detached Victorian cottage
- Appealing preserved character and features
- 2 reception rooms, kitchen, cloakroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom upstairs
- Oil central heating
- Front and rear secluded gardens
- Parking for 2 cars
- Short walk River Orwell and sailing
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
DINING ROOM 12' x 11' 10" (3.66m x 3.61m) front door, radiator, doors to kitchen and to sitting room
SITTING ROOM 17' 4" x 12' 9" (5.28m x 3.89m) formally 2 rooms with wide archway, built-in cupboards, cupboard below stairs, 3 radiators, open fireplace
INNER HALL with butler's sink, worktop with cupboards below, door to outside, door into
CLOAKROOM with low-level W.C. tiling to walls
KITCHEN 9' 4" x 8' 1" (2.84m x 2.46m) single drainer stainless steel sink unit with base cupboards, worktops with cupboards below, 4-ring Neff halogen hob unit, wall cupboards, storage area below stairs, plumbing for washing machine, door to rear
ON THE FIRST FLOOR This is approached by 2 staircases, the first rising to
LANDING with doors each to
BEDROOM 1 12' x 11' (3.66m x 3.35m) with radiator, wardrobe cupboard
BATHROOM 0m x 0m) with built-in flush W.C. wash-basin with cupboards below, panelled bath with shower attachment, airing cupboard with hot water tank, access to loft, tiled flooring, tiling to 3 walls
SECOND LANDING approached by second staircase, doors each to
BEDROOM 2 12' 7" x 9' 2" (3.84m x 2.79m) with radiator, fireplace with cast iron grate, wardrobe cupboard
BEDROOM 3 9' 7" x 8' 3" (2.92m x 2.51m) with radiator
OUTSIDE Gardens are a delightful feature of the property including, to the front, an area of lawn, shrubs and plants, climbers to the front elevation, whilst to the rear is an area of courtyard with modern oil tank then steps up to raised area of garden including shrubs, flowers and plants, lawn, fruit tree and there is a useful timber-built garden store shed. There is allocated parking for 2 vehicles alongside the road opposite the cottage.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage connected
COUNCIL TAX Band D. Babergh District Council
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pin Mill, Suffolk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harwich International Station3.5 miles
- Wrabness Station3.9 miles
- Derby Road Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Established since 1850 we are a family owned and managed firm of Estate Agents specialising in sales of classic homes in Ipswich especially those period homes close to the town centre and lying within the conservation area also period and country property and properties with land and throughout the region.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103527000087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodcock & Son, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.