Walton on the Hill
- Communal Entrance Hall with Stairs and Lift
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge with Balcony
- Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Car Port and Visitor Parking
- Communal Gardens
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Walton on the Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tadworth Station0.7 miles
- Kingswood Station1.7 miles
- Tattenham Corner Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Established some 60 years ago, with unrivalled local knowledge and experience, we offer a network of closely linked local offices, ensuring maximum exposure of your property in the right market place. Our staff are highly experienced local professionals, using the latest available technology to sell or let your home.
Move with confidence, make Michael Everett & Company your first call.
Our services include:
- A local network of offices marketing your property
- Full In
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7364187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Everett & Co, Walton-on-the-Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.