The Green, Datchet
- Large Square Footage
- Magnificent Transport Links
- Situated In A Picturesque Location
- Abundance Of Loft Storage Space
- Allocated Parking And Visitors Spaces
- Viewings 7 Days A Week
- Short Drive Away From The Counties Finest Grammar Schools
- Located Near A Plethora Of Shops, Cafes And Restaurants
Upon entrance to the property, you are welcomed by a spacious hallway with noticeable high ceilings. Internal accommodation comprises an elegant kitchen space as well as a living room full of character. Furthermore, this lovely home offers a stunning bathroom, with its generous size allowing it to accommodate the standard three-piece facility as well as a bidet and a jacuzzi! This is followed by two double bedrooms, with the master bedroom containing an en-suite bathroom. Ample storage space is available throughout.
Two allocated parking spaces are available on the driveway, as well as visitors’ spaces in the surrounding area for any family and friends. Further benefits include excellent transport links with Datchet Railway Station being a stone’s throw away (Approx. 50 minutes to London Waterloo), as well as easy access to prestigious local schools such as Langley Grammar School and St Bernard’s Grammar School which are both a 10-minute drive away.
We are available for viewings 7 days a week including bank holidays! Early viewings are recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
The Green, Datchet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Datchet Station0.1 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.2 miles
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.3 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10965053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.