Tuffleys Way, Braunstone, Leicester
- 2 Bedrooms
- Great location
- Ideal for first time buyer
- Ideal Investment opportunity
- Integrated Appliances
- New Build
- Off-street parking
This private and cosy coach house is a rare find, benefiting from a private entrance leading to the upstairs living.
To one side of the property sits both double bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom. A separate storage space sits outside the master bedroom, currently being used as a wardrobe. The spacious living room sits to the front of the property with an open entrance into dual aspect kitchen, complete with integrated and freestanding appliances overlooking the rear garden.
Constructed in 2007 by Barratt Homes this property has benefited from having one owner since construction and is ready to welcome a new family.
Rooms & Dimensions
Lounge/ Dining Room: 3.08m x 5.36m (Max)
Kitchen: 1.96m x 4.24m (Max)
Bedroom 1: 3.36m x 3.19m (Max)
Bedroom 2: 3.36m x 2.00 (Max)
Family Bathroom: 1.67m x 2.07m (Max)
This property benefits from off road parking, visitors car parking, large garage and a private garden to the rear of the property.
Thorpe Astley is a development built close to Fosse Park and M1/M69. The property is within close proximity to local shops, pubs and restaurants and The Meridian with cinema, gym, bowling and restaurants.
Viewings and Directions
Strictly by appointment only through the sole agent Fraser Stretton
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE3 3UT
Please note- We have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Tuffleys Way, Braunstone, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station3.1 miles
- Leicester Station3.4 miles
- South Wigston Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Fraser Stretton is a forward thinking and innovative Estate Agency. They cover Commercial & Residential Sales , Lettings and Property Management. Other facets of the business offer New Homes and Prestige Homes Sales Services.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FRASER STRETTON LTD, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.