Woolpack Lane, Nottingham
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
- Guide Price £175,000 to £185,000
- Fourth floor - Communal lift and stairs
- Two bedrooms
- Fully integrated kitchen
- South facing balcony overlooking park
- No chain
- Allocated parking in secure facility
- EPC rating B
- Council tax band D
CASH BUYERS ONLY ! - £169,995.00
A well presented and stylish two bedroom fourth floor apartment situated in the popular Habitat Building on Woolpack Lane in the historic Lace Market. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and features glass walls, a fully integrated kitchen and a south facing balcony overlooking the park below. Sold with no upward chain and ideally suited to a professional couple or investor.
The property is entered into the lounge / dining area that features a wall mounted intercom system, storage and double doors out onto the south facing balcony. The fully integrated kitchen includes a fridge / freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob, extractor fan and a microwave. Both bedrooms have built in storage, as well as an en-suite to the main bedroom and access into the bathroom from the second bedroom. The bathroom consists of a bath with shower attachment, WC and wash basin.
Ideally situated within central Nottingham with a wealth of local amenities on your doorstep, yet with a feel of being slightly more secluded with the south facing park views. The property comes with an allocated parking space within a secure gated facility that works on a remote controlled key fob.
Lease 999 years from 2003
Service charge £880 bi-annual
Ground rent £125 bi-annual
BrochuresWoolpack Lane, NottinghamBrochure
Woolpack Lane, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Royston & Lund Estate Agents, West Bridgford
3 Fountain Court Gordon Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 5LN
Royston & Lund are independent, award winning Property Specialists.
In 2018 we were named Best Estate Agent in the UK at the prestigious ESTA awards in London. This was a huge achievement for Royston & Lund and a true testament to what we offers to our clients. As independent agents we reply heavily on reputation, therefore your recommendation is vital to our growth. We will endeavour to ensure that you continue to recommend us time and time again.
With a bigger, more experience
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30700593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royston & Lund Estate Agents, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.