Abbey Road, Blackpool
- A Beautiful Three Bedroom Family Home
- Double Glazed And Gas Central Heated
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Courtyard To Rear
- Gardens Front And Rear
- Close To Local Schools & Shops
- Viewing Recommended
LOUNGE 14' 5" x 11' 7" (4.39m x 3.53m) A double glazed bay window to front elevation. Decorative coved ceiling with ceiling light. Fire with feature surround. Television point. Fitted carpet. Opening to dining area / kitchen area.
KITCHEN/DINER 21' 8" x 11' 11" (6.6m x 3.63m) A beautiful open plan kitchen diner fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. Space for freestanding range cooker. Space for freestanding American Style Fridge Freezer. Space and plumbing for freestanding washing machine / tumble dryer. Integrated dishwasher. Sink with mixer tap. Recessed spotlights. A double glazed window to rear elevation. Breakfast bar with room for seating. Opening to conservatory with doors.
CONSERVATORY 11' 8" x 9' 9" (3.56m x 2.97m) Double glazed doors to rear garden. Double glazed windows to side elevations. Ceiling light.
LANDING Fitted carpet. Doors leading to all first floor rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 6" x 11' 7" (3.81m x 3.53m) A double glazed bay window to front elevation. Fitted carpet. Television point. Decorative coved ceiling with ceiling light.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 6" x 10' 9" (3.81m x 3.28m) A double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted carpet. Television point. Decorative coved ceiling with ceiling light.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 11" x 7' 10" (2.72m x 2.39m) A double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted carpet.
BATHROOM A white four piece bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Corner step in shower with glass enclosure. Part tiled walls. Fitted carpet. A double glazed window to rear elevation.
GARDENS To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden which has been flagged and has room for table and chairs. Fenced enclosure with raised planted borders. Gated access to side. The front has a wall enclosure with gated access.
Abbey Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Squires Gate Station0.5 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station0.7 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.3 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331011307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.