Ashley Close, Bispham, Blackpool
- Lounge; Dining Room; Kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing; Gas central heating
- Gardens; Garage
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with McDonald
Quietly tucked away in a most prestigious location just off Devonshire Road, this detached True Bungalow has been lovingly cared for and is sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
From Our Bispham Office travel inland until reaching the roundabout with Devonshire Road, take the fourth exit into Devonshire Road. Ashley Close is the first right after passing the Golf Course.
Meter cupboard, UPVC double glazed door.
14' 6" x 12' 0"
Lovely feature composite marble fireplace with inset living flame gas fire, Television point, UPVC double glazed windows and bay window, Radiator.
10' 8" x 7' 5"
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window, Radiator.
10' 8" x 6' 6"
Wall and base cupboard units with complementary roll edge worktops, Split level built in oven and hob with extractor, Coved ceiling, Tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window and door, Radiator.
13' 3" x 10' 11"
Fitted wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window, Radiator.
12' 2" x 9' 7"
Built in wardrobe, UPVC double glazed window, Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising; Panel bath with shower over, Pedestal wash basin, Low flush WC, Tiled walls and floor, Built in cupboard, Loft access, UPVC double glazed window, Radiator.
Lawn and numerous established plants, shrubs and flowers.
Mainly paved with a raised patio area and greenhouse (with power)
Garage (with light and power) accessed via a private drive.
Gas central heating (NOT TESTED)
Ashley Close, Bispham, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station0.7 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.4 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Hello from all the team at McDonald Estate Agents Fylde Coast Property Hub.
We'd like to welcome you to our page... and say thank you for finding out more about us.
We've been round a while now - since 1948 to be precise, and whilst none of us were there on opening day, we can still boast an average of 23 years of industry experience.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS210352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.