Fawn Rise, Henfield
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newly redecorated, two double bedroom, end of terrace house
- Living room through to conservatory
- Garden to rear and side
- Walking distance of all local amenities
- Two allocated parking spaces to rear of property
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Fawn Rise, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Marcus Grimes is a family run business founded in 1988. We specialise in the Sale and Rental of residential property across the whole of the Mid Sussex region from our three busy offices.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10990972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marcus Grimes, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.