Derwent Avenue, London
- Sought After Location
- Double Fronted
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Two Modern Bathrooms
- Stunning Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Separate Utility and Cloakroom
- Secluded West Facing Rear Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
Derwent Avenue, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbiton Station1.7 miles
- New Malden Station2.0 miles
- Raynes Park Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Seymours Prestige Homes specialise in selling or letting premium high value properties with unparalleled synergy of local expertise, national coverage and international exposure.
Premium properties require a distinctive marketing strategy to appeal to a small but highly selective group of buyers. You’ll benefit from a combination of distinctive local and national advertising and an honest, reliable and proactive approach to selling and buying. Work with us and you’ll see why our Prestig
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103023001168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Prestige Homes, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.