Union Road, Liversedge
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal Investment
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
TO THE GROUND FLOOR OF THIS PROPERTY IS A VERY SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIRE PLACE AND ENOUGH SPACE FOR LARGE FAMILY SOFA AND DESK OR PLAY AREA.
THERE IS A SEPARATE KITCHEN IN THE EXTENSION AREA AND RUNS FULL LENGTH OF THE PROPERTY WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF VERY USEFUL UTILITY AREA TO THE REAR.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR IS THE MASTER BEDROOM WHICH IS OVER 5 METERS LONG SO CAN COMFORTABLY FIT A KING SIZE BED IN WITH SPACE FOR WARDROBES TOO.
THE SECOND BEDROOM IS A GOOD SIZE AND THE FAMILY BATHROOM COMPLETES THIS FLOOR.
EXTERNALLY THERE IS AN ENTRANCE PORCH, BUFFER GARDEN AND A NON SPECIFIED PARKING AREA DIRECTLY OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY.
WE RECOMMEND THAT IN GOOD CONDITION THE PROPERTY COULD FETCH £525 PCM ON THE RENTAL MARKET WHICH PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT YIELD OF 7.4% RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
PROPERTIES LIKE THIS DO NOT STAY AROUND LONG SO BOOK YOUR VIEWING WITH DAN PEARCE SELLS HOMES NOW
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Union Road, Liversedge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dewsbury Station2.4 miles
- Mirfield Station2.4 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Since my arrival on the estate agency scene a few moons ago, I have been making changes to a somewhat dull industry.
I believe wholeheartedly that the process of buying and selling homes should be more enjoyable, more transparent and should be driven by passionate individuals who 'want' to sell your properties because they love doing what they do and not just because it's a job.
The way we work for each and every one of our valued
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dan Pearce Sells Homes Estate Agency, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.