Church Road, Boreham
- Gas central heating
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor bathroom with shower
- Exposed beams & brickwork
- Approx 60' Attrtractive rear garden
- Central location within village
LOUNGE 16' 4" x 13' 1" (5m x 4m) Window overlooking village church. Door from entrance porch, stairs to first floor. Feature brick fireplace housing log burner, with log storage space to both sides. Oak finished flooring, exposed brickwork, beams. Radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16' 4" x 11' 1" (5m x 3.4m) Double doors to attractive rear garden, exposed brickwork to walls. Traditional 'Butler' sink with fitted wall & base units, wooden work surfaces over. Cooker with cooker hood. Stone floor, radiator.
BATHROOM 9' 10" x 6' 2" (3m x 1.9m) Window to rear, radiator/ towel rail, traditional style WC, roll top bath, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, tiling to walls, stone floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Views over church, stairs to ground floor
BEDROOM 13' 9" x 8' 6" (4.2m x 2.6m) Two windows, one to front over looking church, second to rear over looking garden, radiator, beams and exposed floor boards
BEDROOM 10' 5" x 7' 2" (3.2m x 2.2m) Window, exposed brickwork to one wall, beams, exposed floor boards
REAR GARDEN 62' (18.9m Private garden. Patio accessed by double doors from kitchen. Lawn beyond with well stocked attractive raised flower boarders. Further patio to rear. Two garden sheds, one with power connected. Log store. Side access gate.
AGENTS NOTE In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we declare that there is a personal interest in the sale of this property, in that the vendor is a relative of an employee of Curtis O'Boyle
Church Road, Boreham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Peverel Station2.6 miles
- Chelmsford Station3.5 miles
- Witham Station5.3 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.