Lewis Drive, Wiggenhall St. Germans
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- 4/5 bedroom family house in popular village with shop, pub, school.
- Modern house dating to approx 2000
- Sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room wc
- Spacious first floor with four bedrooms and family bathroom, master en-suite shower room.
- Ground floor bedroom suite/Office suite (includes shower room/wc)
- Parking, secure storage for boat/caravan, garage at rear
- Perfect family house in good village
- Mainline station very accessible just 3.5 miles (Ely, Cambridge and London)
- Short upward chain, vendors have found a property which is end of chain.
The house has been owned since new by the current owners. There is parking to the front of the house and further parking at side with secure storage for a caravan or boat which leads to a sectional garage. Inside the house has been recently redecorated by the owners.
The property offers reception hallway, wc, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and utility room. The former integral garage has been converted into a ground floor bedroom suite or office suite ideal for for working from home. The room also has an en-suite shower room with wc.
Upstairs the house feels particularly spacious with four bedrooms and family bathroom positioned around a large landing. The master bedroom having built in wardrobes and and en-suite shower room.
Outside at the rear there is garden with patio, lawn and well defined fenced boundaries.
Lewis Drive, Wiggenhall St. Germans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station2.2 miles
- Kings Lynn Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005024122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.