Edenvale Crescent, Lancaster
- Three Bed Semi Detached
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Gas Hob
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom
- Outhouse with Power & Plumbing
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
- Two Double Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
Where Is Edenvale Cresent - Welcome to Edenvale Cresent, Vale in North Lancaster. The Vale sits on the border of Lancaster and Morecambe and connects Torrishome with Skerton via Barley Cop Lane. A quiet residential area with good access to local primary and secondary schools. There are local shops and takeaways nearby and a regular bus route a few streets away.
Within walking distance, you have Ryelands Park, a large grassy park featuring football pitches and play parks, and often hosts traveling circus or funfairs. The Lancaster canal is also about 10 minutes walk away offering scenic walks towards Bare and the Village of Hest Bank.
About This Home - Standing tall and proud from the street the first thing to notice about this home is the large block paved driveway with enough space to fit two cars, helping lower insurance costs for those who have multiple cars. This house is a three-bed semi-detached and occupies the right-hand plot. The ground floor has been split into two distinct areas, a large open plan living space that could be arranged into a lounge diner or potentially knocked through to create a kitchen diner. The main room is dual aspect with two large windows at either end allow lots of light in both the morning and evening. There is a small but well-adapted kitchen to the rear of the house that also gives access to the backyard. Clever use of space under the stairs has created more countertops and storage for the kitchen and it has a gas hob fitted already.
As one might expect the first floor is dominated by the bedrooms with the largest, master, bedroom situated to the front of the property. It has a large almost bay-style window helping add extra depth to the room and would accommodate most bedroom furniture sets with ease. The second bedroom sits behind the master and overlooks the back yard, again a large window can be found as well as a small cupboard that houses the home's gas combi boiler. The third is a small single adjacent to the master bedroom and could make quite a handy home office for those now working from home. The bathroom can be found at the top of the stairs and has clean white tiling alongside modern fixtures. A big benefit of this house is the small outhouse with plumbing for a washing machine that can be utilized in a variety of ways be that as a storage shed, craft room, or maybe a play house.
Key Information - - This home is UPVC double glazed
- It is gas central heated. The gas combination boiler is located in the second bedroom.
- The rear outhouse has electrics and is plumbed for a washing machine
- There is no onward chain- we can move quickly on this one!
- Off-Road parking for up to 2 cars.
BrochuresKey Facts for Buyers - Edenvale Cresent.pdfKey Facts for Buyers - Interactive Link
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Edenvale Crescent, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station0.9 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.5 miles
- Morecambe Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Can we help you?
We are John and Michelle Gallagher, owners of the areas leading independent estate agency in the heart of Lancaster.
We've been selling and letting property in Lancaster and Morecambe over 30 years, That makes us one most experienced agencies in the area!
We are ranked by Rightmove and The Property Academy in the top 3% of estate agents in the UK based on Service, Marketing and Results. The result is what it
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30702226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JD Gallagher Estate Agents, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.