Ayr Road, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46
- A luxury second floor flat within this flagship development by Dickie Homes
- Much admired landmark development of only 12 luxury apartments
- Wonderful location near all of Giffnock’s amenities
- Luxury second floor apartment with private south facing balcony
- Outstanding internal floor space with flexible accommodation
- Immaculate kitchen and bathrooms
- Modern floor coverings and decoration
- Elevator access, private parking and garage
The Hollows is considered to be one of the finest developments of luxury apartments and is situated within the heart of Giffnock. One of Dickie Homes flagship luxury developments, this second floor apartment extends to approximately 1915 square feet and offers beautifully appointed accommodation with the advantage of having a private south facing balcony and private garage.
The abundance of floor space is considerable and is a real rarity in today’s market place. One of only 12 apartments within this exclusive development, the specification of this refurbished flat includes a gas central heating system, upgraded kitchen, two beautifully upgraded bathrooms with stylish tiling, modern floorings and paint finishes, double glazed windows and doors and security alarm system.
Entrance to the building via automatic opening security doors leading into a beautiful entrance lobby with lift access to upper floors, the flat provides a magnificent 34 foot reception hallway with an abundance of storage provided, beautiful lounge with fireplace and double glazed doors to balcony, formal dining room, modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances leading through to separate utility room and additional drying room, master bedroom with walk in closet/dressing room and beautiful en-suite shower room, second double bedroom with dressing room/closet and en-suite shower room and there is a third bedroom. The accommodation is completed by a beautifully appointed bathroom.
There is residents’ parking within the development in addition to garage with remote control up and over door. Fitted with power and light.
Giffnock continues to be one of the most desirable residential suburbs on Glasgow’s south side. A haven for young growing families, the district is synonymous with some of the best schooling in the West of Scotland. Moreover, there are excellent transport links via bus and train close at hand, in addition to local motorway links (M74/M8) providing swift access to the city centre and Ayrshire. There are two train stations within close proximity being Giffnock and Williamwood Train Stations. There are numerous independent shops, restaurants and delicatessens only a short walk away. An abundance of sports and leisure facilities are available within East Renfrewshire including David Lloyd Sports Club, Whitecraigs Golf Club, Giffnock and Whitecraigs Tennis Clubs and Rouken Glen Park which was voted UK’s Best Park of 2016.
EER Band B
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Ayr Road, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Williamwood Station0.5 miles
- Whitecraigs Station0.5 miles
- Giffnock Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20506168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.