Jubilee Way, PE6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Good Sized Two Bedroom End Terraced House
- Popular Market Town Location
- Short Drive To The City Centre
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge With Brick And Upvc Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen With Built In Oven And Hob
- Bathroom With Mixer Shower Over The Bath
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Upvc Double Glazing And Full Gas Central Heating
- Drive And Garage Plus Good Sized Garden
- Standard Deposit: £800
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE HOME in a quiet MARKET TOWN LOCATION ** Off Road Parking and GARAGE ** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** CONSERVATORY ** Spacious Lounge ** MODERN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN ** Only 15 Minutes From Peterborough Centre ** Unfurnished
This good sized two-bedroom end terrace is located in a popular market town, a short drive from the city and with its own amenities and has easy access to the A47.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, a brick and uPVC conservatory, a ground floor cloakroom, drive to garage and a good-sized garden.
The entrance hall has stairs to the first floor and access to a ground floor cloakroom, which is fitted with an attractive two-piece suite. The lounge is a good size, measuring approximately 14'9 x 12'9 (4.5m x3.87m), and has a built in under stairs cupboard and double-glazed patio doors to a brick and uPVC double glazed conservatory, with French doors to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of units and work surfaces, with built in electric oven, with four ring gas hob and extractor over, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and tiled floor.
The landing has access to two double bedrooms measuring approximately 12'9 x 9'1 (3.88m x 2.77m) maximum and 9'7 x 8'5 (2.92m x 2.56m) plus large built-in wardrobe/cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite and includes a mixer shower over the bath.
Outside to the side is a driveway, providing off road parking for 2 cars and leading to a garage with access door to the garden. Gated side access leads to the good-sized rear garden, which is enclosed by fence, laid to lawn, and has a patio area.
The property is in very good condition and is available unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.