Sycamore Terrace, York
- TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
- GREAT LOCATION
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- CLOAKS/WC AND SHOWER ROOM
The accommodation which benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing briefly comprises, entrance vestibule, entrance hall, Cloaks WC & shower room, lounge, open plan kitchen living area and dining room, kitchen area with fitted base and wall units, oak preparation surfaces, integral electric oven four ring gas hob and extractor fan hood, integral dish washer, fridge, freezer and washing machine, to the living area fire place with ornate oak surround, conservatory with French doors to rear. From the hallway stairs to first floor galleried landing, Three first floor bedrooms, three-piece house bathroom with screen and shower over bath & stainless-steel ladder style radiator. Outside is a forecourt garden to front with off road parking, driveway leads to single garage and gardens to the rear which are predominantly laid to lawn.
BrochuresA4 Landscape Brochure 9 Pic - version 1
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC,
Sycamore Terrace, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station0.3 miles
- Poppleton Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 180 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Zhuntersyork0000002561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.