Brunton Street, Glasgow, G44
- Buy-To-Let Investment
- Tenanted & Fully Compliant
- Price Includes Inventory Items
- 2 Bedrooms
- 6.5% Yield
- Home Report £130K
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Portolio
Tenanted 2 bedroom buy-to-let investment in the Cathcart area of Glasgow. This ground floor property is located within a modern development and comprises an entrance hallway, spacious open plan kitchen living room, modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with electric shower over bath. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, well kept communal areas and private parking.
The property is being sold with the tenants in situ as a buy-to-let investment property. The property is fully compliant and the long-term sitting tenant has been resident since September 2018 providing rental income on day 1 of purchase. The current tenancy generates an annual rental income of £7,440. The property is sold as seen and the sale price includes all the inventory items. The communal areas are managed by James Gibb at a cost of £145 per quarter. The Home Report value is £130K.
Cathcart is a popular area of Glasgow between Battlefield, Mount Florida, King's Park, Muirend and Newlands. There is an excellent selection of bars, restaurants, cafes and retail nearby and excellent road and rail transport links. Cathcart railway station is only a few minutes walk and provides a quick service into the city centre.
Brunton Street, Glasgow, G44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Muirend Station0.3 miles
- Cathcart Station0.5 miles
- Langside Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Portolio is an unique estate agent offering flats and houses for sale across the whole of Scotland. A lot of our properties are tenanted, so ideal for buy-to-let investment, and some are vacant so of course suitable for buyers looking for a place to live.
We launched in 2017 and each year we've grown 1.5x and this year we may even double in size but all that time, and also in years to come, it is our high level of communication and attention shown to both the seller and the buyer that'
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portolio, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.