Shoreham Street, S2 4FA
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Five double bedrooms
- AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT
- Great transport links
- Generous sized garden
- High-spec throughout
- Sustainable living
- Close to city centre
- On street parking
- Available 30th July!
**ALL BILLS INCLUDED**
*Please note, a brand new kitchen is being fitted before move in date*
Shoreham Street, S2 4FA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Granville Road/The Sheffield College Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Park Grange Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Sheffield Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1977, Blundells has grown into the agent of choice across South Yorkshire, Chesterfield and the Peak Park.
Our unrivalled industry experience, local knowledge and a focus on customer service has enabled us to become market leaders in the area; offering property owners a range of professional services to suit all needs.
Our position in the marketplace is due entirely to the commitment and professionalism of our dedicated and long-serving team of staff. Thanks to thei
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000661355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.