Romsey Road, Whiteparish, Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Immaculately presented and fitted to a superior specification
- Fabulous home with the 'wow' factor
- Exceptionally light and airy throughout
- Approximately 4,009 square feet of accommodation
- Stunning views that surround the rear of the property offering tranquillity
- Southerly facing rear garden
- Newly fitted solar panels & Under floor heating
- Thriving village location
- Conveniently located for main road, motorway and rail connections
- Outstanding primary school and Salisbury Grammar School catchment
The front of the property has extensive driveway parking for a number of vehicles and leads to a large attached double garage. The rear garden has magnificent views of the rolling surrounding countryside and enjoys a southerly facing aspect. The garden has been beautifully landscaped and is predominately laid to lawn with an abundance of colourful borders and shrubs and there is the added benefit of a vegetable garden. There is a large entertainment patio terrace that extends the full width of the property and an undercover entertainment area, ideal for summer entertaining and alfresco dining.
Whiteparish is a thriving village and offers a range of facilities that include church, village hall, village shop, an outstanding primary school, two public houses and an excellent doctor's surgery. Located midway between Romsey and Salisbury, each being approximately 8 ½ miles distant, both offering an excellent range of schools, both state and private for all ages are readily available in the area, including Winchester College, Bryanston, Canford, Sherborne, Millfield, Marlborough, Bishops Wordsworth and South Wilts grammar schools in Salisbury. Romsey is well known for its Abbey in the quaint town centre and provides an excellent range of facilities. Whiteparish is conveniently located for the airport connections at Southampton Parkway and main line rail connections from Southampton, Salisbury, Grateley and Winchester, all offering direct train services to London Waterloo. The Cathedral City of Salisbury is easily accessible and offers a wide range of facilities to include Restaurants, leisure facilities, train station and the open-air market twice week.
Summary of accommodation:
Reception hallway * • cloakroom/shower room * Bedroom five/playroom * Sitting room * Study * Open-plan live-in style kitchen/dining/family room * Orangery * Utility room * Extensive store room * Wine store
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and large dressing room * Bedroom two with ensuite * Bedroom three with ensuite * bedroom four
Summary of features:
Immaculately presented and fitted to a superior specification throughout * Fabulous home with the 'wow' factor * Exceptionally light and airy throughout * Approximately 4,009 square feet of accommodation * Stunning views that surround the property offering tranquillity * Southerly facing rear garden * Newly fitted solar panels * Thriving village location * Conveniently located for main road, motorway and rail connections * Outstanding primary school and Salisbury Grammar School catchment * Under floor heating
Services: Mains water and electricity. Gas central heating and mains drainage.
Local Authority: Test Valley - Tax Band G
Romsey Town Centre 7.8 miles * Southampton 16 miles * Winchester 23 miles * Salisbury 9.2 miles
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Romsey Road, Whiteparish, Salisbury, Wiltshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dean Station2.1 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10834182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.