Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Separate living room
- Master Bedroom with stylish en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Two further double bedrooms
- Close to fantastic shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham, excellent location for travel and schools
- Garage with driveway parking
- South facing garden
- Wifi programmable heating and Sky Q wireless technology
- 2 years dedicated customer care
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A detached three bedroom home, designed to provide flexible living and meet the changing demands of family life.
The Rowhook offers the perfect opportunity for families looking to move to Woodgate to enjoy its great schools, excellent travel connections and exciting new community.
Easily entertain friends and family with an open-plan kitchen and dining room with bi-fold doors to the patio and south facing garden. The Rowhook's kitchen is finished to the highest standards as part of our integrated specification. Energy-efficient appliances fitted as standard make your move to this new home easy.
The family living room is light and airy with feature bay window and further bi-fold doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, the second bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a small balcony. The family bathroom is finished with chrome accessories by Vado, ceramic wall tiling and a polished edge mirror.
Internal photography is our Thakeham Showhome at Woodgate, CGI is of a Rowhook from a previous phase, indicative only
Our Marketing Suite and Showhome is open daily from 10am to 5pm
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our sales team are still here and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
3.39 m x 3.20 m (11' 1" x 10' 6")
Family / Dining Area
4.47 m x 3.39 m (14' 8" x 11' 1")
6.55 m x 3.39 m (21' 6" x 11' 1")
3.46 m x 3.39 m (11' 4" x 11' 1")
3.73 m x 3.43 m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
3.39 m x 2.89 m (11' 1" x 9' 6")
2.43 m x 0.66 m (8' 0" x 2' 2")
Woodgate is a contemporary village that fosters a sense of community for all its residents. Based near Pease Pottage, Woodgate offers you a slice of village life whilst staying connected with excellent transport links to both London and the south coast.
Woodgate enjoys all the amenities surrounding Pease Pottage. Just half an hour from Brighton, and with excellent transport links, be it road or rail, to London or Gatwick Airport, Pease Pottage is the ideal place to connect you with the best Sussex and Surrey has to offer.
The Thakeham Difference
We build homes we are proud to put our name to - and that you'll be proud to live in. The use of space, the choice of appliances and fixtures - you can see and feel the quality behind every part of our homes. A Thakeham home is ready for you from the moment you first open the front door. Innovative designs combined with an inclusive specification.
Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station2.1 miles
- Balcombe Station2.5 miles
- Three Bridges Station2.5 miles
About the development
Woodgate at Pease Pottage
- A collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 contemporary new homes
- Blending the best of country, coast and city
- Get in touch to hear more about new homes at Woodgate
- Call 01293 225 616 for more information
- Marketing Suite open daily from 10am to 5pm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Thakeham_Rowhook_334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.