Lea Grange, St. Helens, WA9
- Take a 3D tour of the farndon from the comfort of your own home using the video links above!
- French doors lead out to the rear garden- perfect for summer evenings!
- Open-plan kitchen/diner to the rear of the home perfect for modern living
- Premium specification with plenty of ample storage space throughout
- Integrated Zanussi Kitchen Appliances included - DOUBLE OVEN, 5 ring gas hob & Integrated fridge freezer
- En-suite facility and designer Goodings wardrobes to master bedroom
- Built by Anwyl Homes, a family business celebrating over 90 years of thoughtful homes
- Awarded Housebuilder of the Year 2020!
- 2 year Anwyl warranty & 10 year NHBC warranty
- House to sell? Ask our Sales Team about our MOVE SIMPLE scheme!
This spacious, comfortable family home makes good living easy. From the open-plan kitchen/dining area with its French doors leading to the garden, to the homely lounge with views to the front, it's built for busy days and relaxing times. An integral garage, utility room and cloak room add a practical touch.
Upstairs, the four bedrooms are generously proportioned, with even the smallest offering plenty of space. The family bathroom is stylish and functional, while the master bedroom's en-suite shower room adds a little luxury.
This home comes complete with a two year Anwyl warranty and a ten year NHBC warranty so you know your in good hands with Anwyl.
Lea Grange is a stunning residential development in the Merseyside town of St Helens. Consisting of 82 beautifully appointed homes, the development is the perfect base for growing families, busy professionals, first-time buyers and those looking to downsize.
With a choice of three-bedroom semi-detached or three and four-bedroom detached homes, all Lea Grange's properties combine characterful good looks and a superior specification with carefully designed interiors built for modern living. Anwyl has been building homes for over 85 years, so all properties benefit from our exemplary attention to detail, including high quality bespoke wooden features made in our own specialist joinery workshop.
The Lea Grange development covers 3.5 hectares to the south of St Helens. Anwyl has created a sensitively landscaped setting for the homes, with attractive open space within the development and plenty of mature trees, particularly along Lowfield Lane.
With the St Helens Linkway running very close to the development, access to the centre of St Helens or the M62 is quick and simple. Travelling is easy for rail users too, with the nearby station at Lea Green offering journey times to Liverpool and Manchester of between 20-30 minutes.
BrochuresFarndon BrochureSite plan
Lea Grange, St. Helens, WA9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lea Green Station0.9 miles
- Thatto Heath Station1.0 miles
- Rainhill Station1.0 miles
About the development
Prestigious new development in St Helens
- 82 beautifully appointed private homes
- Tree lined roads with picturesque open space to the South
- Fabulously bordered by feature Cheshire railings and mature landscaping
- Easy access to St Helens Linkway via Leaside Avenue
- An exceptional specification throughout
- Modern internal designs teamed up with traditional 1930's inspired exteriors
Welcome to Anwyl
Anwyl has been building homes in North Wales and the North West for over 90 years. During this time, we have developed a thoughtful approach to creating high quality properties, accumulating a wealth of knowledge and experience of our locality. We understand what people want and what they expect when looking for a new home, and we are able to satisfy those requirements by delivering outstanding properties with a personal touch. Each Anwyl location is specifically
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 54_farndon. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anwyl Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.