Abbey Farm View, Cudworth, BARNSLEY
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern and spacious
- Drive and garage
- Ready to move into
- Guide price £200,000 - £225,000
Guide price £200,000 - £225,000. SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOME! This modern family home has an en suite to the master bedroom, drive, garage and a large conservatory. It's situated within easy reach of the A628 so it's perfectly places for commuting further afield.
Guide price £200,000 - £225,000. SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOME! This modern family home has an en suite to the master bedroom, drive, garage and a large conservatory. It's situated within easy reach of the A628 so it's perfectly places for commuting further afield. BEAT THE RUSH, CALL WILLIAM H BROWN NOW to arrange your viewing.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Comprising of a modern low flush WC and vanity wash basin, tiling to the walls and floor, a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 12' 1" ( 2.16m x 3.68m )
There is an extensive range of fitted wall and base units, worksurfaces and matching splash backs, sink and drainer, electric oven, integrated microwave, electric hob, extractor hood, LED lighting and a heater inset within the kickboards, integrated dishwasher, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge Diner 19' x 11' 5" ( 5.79m x 3.48m )
A great space, spanning the width of the property, with a radiator, decorative fire place housing the gas fire, staircase rising to the first floor landing, a rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the conservatory.
Light and airy thanks to plenty of double glazed windows and side facing double glazed French styls doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 8" max x 11' 5" ( 3.25m max x 3.48m )
There are two front facing doube glazed windows, a radiator and a built in wardrobe.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a large vanity unit which also houses the wash basin and low flush WC, there is a shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.02m x 3.40m )
A double bedroom with a radiator, fitted wardrobes and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.62m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, tiled in bath, tiling to the walls and floor, a radiator, built in storage cupboard and a side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a drive which provides off street parking and leads to the integral garage, there is a also a lawned garden. To the rear a larger than expected, tiered garden with a lawn and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Abbey Farm View, Cudworth, BARNSLEY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station2.9 miles
- Wombwell Station3.6 miles
- Thurnscoe Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Barnsley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Barnsley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL117725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.