Heanor Road, Smalley, Ilkeston
- Four Bedroomed Detached family Home
- Countryside Outlooks to the front and Rear
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sought After Location
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom
- Garage and Driveway
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY! Well-appointed four bedroom family home, standing in GENEROUS WELL-STOCKED GARDENS with COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS to the front & rear. Entrance Hall, Dining room, spacious Lounge Fitted Kitchen, four bedrooms, family bathroom. GENEROUS DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to bring to the market this well-appointed four bedroom family home, standing in generous well-stocked gardens with countryside views to the rear, yet convenient for access to Derby, Belper, Heanor, Ilkeston and other local towns.
The accommodation briefly includes:- Entrance Hall, Dining room, spacious Lounge with countryside views, Fitted Kitchen, four bedrooms upstairs and a family bathroom. Outside there is a generous driveway and garage, beautiful rear garden with countryside outlooks.
This stunning property has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed front door, stairs to the first floor with under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator, doors leading off to lounge and dining room.
Dining Room 13' x 12' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.94m )
Bright and spacious room with double glazed bay window to the front elevation with stained glass effect, fireplace with wooden mantelpiece, radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.63m )
The large double glazed rear window overlooks the beautiful garden and the breaking countryside views, TV point, radiator, gas fire with back boiler, wooden mantelpiece, Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of base cupboards, drawers and matching wall units, glass displays, laminated worktops and tiled surround, stainless sink and drainer space for free standing oven and grill with gas hob, extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dish washer, space for free standing fridge freezer, double glazed side window, double glazed rear door to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Balustrade landing area with doors leading off, loft hatch with attached access ladder and light and part boarded.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
A good-sized double bedroom with a front aspect, large sliding fitted wardrobe, radiator, double glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.63m )
A good-sized double bedroom with a rear aspect and countryside views, fitted wardrobe, radiator, double glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 6' 4" ( 4.42m x 1.93m )
A front aspect with double glazed window, radiator,
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.06m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, double glazed frosted rear window, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., part tiled walls, radiator,
Garage 16' 1" x 7' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.36m )
Up and over door, light and power, door to rear.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway for several cars, a walled raised planted garden area with plants and bushes. Side access leads to the rear garden.
The property is complimented perfectly by the stunning garden with the most breath-taking views over countryside. To the rear of the property there is a patio seating area the perfect place to enjoy the sunshine, steps lead down to a formal lawn surrounded by mature boarders of well-stocked plants, trees and shrubs and flowers. The garden has fenced boundaries and timber shed as well as a green house for the green fingered enthusiast.
This house and gardens really have to be seen to be fully appreciated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Heanor Road, Smalley, Ilkeston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station2.2 miles
- Ilkeston Station4.0 miles
- Belper Station4.5 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Ilkeston for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IST204609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.