Winn Road, Lee SE12
- Well presented end of terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge 20' 10
- Dining room across the rear 15' 5
- Pretty and well tended garden
- Gated rear access
- Few hundred yards parkland
- Half a mile to two local schools
- Stations around a mile away
- Greens surrounding the property
PORCH Fully enclosed, double glazed leaded light windows and door
ENTRANCE HALL Upvc front door, radiator, understairs cupboards, laminate flooring
LOUNGE 20' 10" x 11' 0" narrowing to 7'2" (6.35m x 3.35m) Double glazed leaded light window to front, fireplace with wooden surround and open hearth, two radiators, laminate flooring, through to:-
DINING ROOM 15' 5" x 8' 7" (4.7m x 2.62m) Two double glazed windows and French doors to garden, radiator, two velux windows, tiled flooring, through to:-
KITCHEN 9' 7" x 9' 0" (2.92m x 2.74m) Fitted wall and base unit with marble effect work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, built in oven and hob with hood over, breakfast bar, tiled flooring.
LANDING Fitted carpet
BEDROOM 1 15' 0" to fitted wardrobe x 9' 6" (4.57m x 2.9m) Two double glazed leaded light windows to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe with mirror doors, fitted carpet
BEDROOM 2 11' 2" x 10' 8" (3.4m x 3.25m) Double glazed leaded light window to rear, built in cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 6' 5" (1.98m x 1.96m) Double glazed leaded light window to rear, white suite comprising shower bath with shower and glass shower screen, wash basin with fitted storage, w.c, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled flooring
OUTSIDE Well tended rear garden measuring approximately 28', mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, patio area with outside light and tap, shed, gated rear access.
Paved front garden
Preliminary details, awaiting validation
BrochuresWinn Road Brochur...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Front Page
Winn Road, Lee SE12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lee Station0.6 miles
- Grove Park Station0.9 miles
- Hither Green Station1.1 miles
About the agent
As long-established Estate Agents we have a wealth of experience dealing with residential property in the Eltham area. We handle all types of property from 1 or 2 bedroom flats to detached homes with upwards of 4 bedrooms.
For those thinking of selling in the area we are able to offer a free valuation and “No Sale – No Fee” terms of business. We are open between 9am and 6pm weekdays, 9.00am to 5.30pm on Saturdays, and 10am to 4pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
We have links with an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101003001954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernard Skinner, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.