Plot 8 Blanchard Fields, Brighstone
- Semi Detached Bungalows
- Two Bedrooms
- Over 55's Only
- Village Location
- Reservations being taken NOW!!
comprises of the main village of Brighstone together with the smaller villages of Brook, Hulverstone, Limerstone and Mottistone. The entire parish lies within
an area of Outstanding Natural beauty and its coastline is designated as Heritage Coast and Site of Special Scientific Interest. St. Mary's Church, Brighstone
is a venerable old church that has stood for more than eight centuries.
The village also features Brighstone Shop and Museum, owned by the
National Trust, displaying exhibitions on village life in the 19th century and contains a wealth of information about the Brighstone lifeboats. Brighstone is
popular for its thatched cottages, village pub and local shops. Several large events are hosted in the village each year, including the Brighstone Show, Art
exhibitions and the Brighstone Christmas Tree Festival
The village is linked to other parts of the island by bus route 12, serving Freshwater, Totland and Newport as well as intermediate villages
BLANCHARD FIELDS A brand new development set on the West side of the Isle of
Wight, the development is a mixture of housing with open
market properties, Over 55's housing, affordable housing and
self build plots. The properties are given priority to local people
and there is a criteria to be eligible.
Available in Phase One are 4 Semi Detached Bungalows (please contact for pricing).
QUALIFYING CRITERIA (VALID FOR 3 MONTHS OF MARKETING) 1. A person who currently lives in Brighstone and who
wishes to transfer to a smaller property to release larger
2. A person who currently lives in Brighstone who has an
appropriate housing need because their family size has
3. A person who currently lives in Brighstone who wishes
to transfer to a similar sized property; or
4. A person from Brighstone who is subject to a planned
management transfer based on medical and welfare
5. A person who for 5 years prior to such acquisition or
occupation been in continuous, full or part-time paid
employment (excluding seasonal employment) in
Brighstone or has accepted an unconditional offer of
employment in Brighstone; or
6. A person who has lived in Brighstone for three out of
the last five years; or
7. A person who currently lives on the Isle of Wight and
who is registered on Island Homefinder; or
8. A person who is registered on Island Homefinder.
KITCHEN/DINER/LIVING AREA 19' 1" x 14' 9" narrowing to 11' 10" (5.82m x 4.51m narrowing to 3.62m)
BEDROOM 2 9' 10" x 11' 10" (3.01m x 3.62m)
BEDROOM 1 16' 0" x 9' 6" (4.90m x 2.90m)
1. These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute or form in whole or in part an offer or a contract. 2. Although Hose Rhodes Dickson has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided herein is correct, any intending purchaser should satisfy themself by their own enquiries, inspection, survey and searches as to the correctness of each statement. 3. No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact and Hose Rhodes Dickson accepts no liability in respect of the same. 4. All statements in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Hose Rhodes Dickson or the seller. 5. Neither Hose Rhodes Dickson nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property, either on behalf of Hose Rhodes Dickson or on behalf of the seller. 6. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition nor that any services or facilities are in good working order. 7. Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely on actual inspection. 8. All images (photographs or computer generated) are for illustrative purposes only and computer-generated images including final elevations and landscaping could differ upon final completion and should not be relied upon. 9. In the event that images and photographs depict the property in a furnished condition, upon completion all furnishings will be removed unless specifically mentioned within the contract for sale as being included within the sale. 10. No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs. 11. All dimensions, rooms sizes, areas of fixtures and fittings (including fitted furniture) and any floor plans (which are schematic) are only approximate and for guidance only and should not be relied upon for any purpose (including carpet or flooring sizes) and site plans are not to scale and shown only as an indication of relative positions of properties. Measurement on New Homes are likely to have been scaled from plans and may differ in final build. 12. All designs and specifications are subject to change (and this includes all fixtures, fittings and finishes). 13. Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning permission, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Plot 8 Blanchard Fields, Brighstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Pier Station9.7 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276037863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson New Homes, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.