Watmore Lane, Winnersh
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Generous Plot
- Large Reception Space
- Built In 2008
- Modern Home With Period Features
- Open Fire Place
- Sought After Location
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Watmore Lane, Winnersh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Station0.3 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station0.9 miles
- Wokingham Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Sears are a multi award-winning, family-owned and run, independent Estate and Lettings Agent. We're now open in Wokingham, Market Place, covering all surrounding areas, joining our Bracknell branch covering Warfield and Binfield, and our Jennett's Park branch in Falcon Way.
We're delighted to report that we have achieved a further array of outstanding Gold awards from AllAgents in 2020! These include Best Estate Agent in Berkshire, Best Estate Agent in South East and now Best Estate
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20000046_SEAR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sears Property, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.