Durham Road, Southend-on-Sea
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms and One Single Bedroom
- Outdoor WC
- Extensive Garden
- Large Summerhouse
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Close to Bus Links and Southend East Train Station
- Catchment to Excellent Schools
This well-loved family home is proudly appointed within walking distance of excellent schools such as Hamstel Junior School, Southchurch High School and Southend High School for Girls. Favoured amenities are within easy reach, as well as Southchurch Park and the ever-popular seafront. For commuters, bus links are moments away, whilst Southend East Train Station is within walking distance and offers direct access to London on the C2C line.
The property has been presented to a good standard throughout, offering a large bay fronted lounge, a spacious open plan kitchen/diner and a conservatory on the ground floor. There are two double bedrooms found on the first floor, as well as a single bedroom and a stylish three piece bathroom. The front offers the potential for off-street parking STPP. To the rear, there is an extensive laid to lawn garden that has a patio seating area, a sizeable summerhouse and access to an outdoor WC.
CALL BEAR ESTATE AGENTS TO VIEW!
Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House -
Entrance Hall - 3.56m x 1.78m (11'8 x 5'10) -
Lounge - 4.78m x 3.28m (15'8 x 10'9) -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.13m x 3.40m (16'10 x 11'2) -
Conservatory - 4.19m x 1.88m (13'9 x 6'2) -
Landing - 2.41m x 1.98m (7'11 x 6'6) -
Bedroom One - 4.95m x 3.05m (16'3 x 10'0) -
Bedroom Two - 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3 x 10'0) -
Bedroom Three - 3.15m x 2.01m (10'4 x 6'7) -
Three Piece Bathroom - 1.96m x 1.96m (6'5 x 6'5) -
Wc - 1.52m x 0.81m (5'0 x 2'8) -
Potential For Off-Street Parking Stpp -
Double Glazing -
Gas Central Heating -
BrochuresBrochureDurham Road, Southend-on-Sea
Durham Road, Southend-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend East Station0.6 miles
- Prittlewell Station1.1 miles
- Southend Victoria Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Bear Estate Agents, Southend-on-Sea
Beech House 1 Journeymans Way Temple Farm Industrial Estate Southend-On-Sea SS2 5TF
1. WE DO NOT OVER INFLATE OUR PRICE FOR SELLING
We believe it is possible to give a great service to our customers WITHOUT OVER INFLATING THE
PRICE...We have a proven record. Look at our testimonials, every one of them is genuine.2. WE ARE NUMBER ONE
Our Caring Approach works. We are NUMBER ONE on Rightmove for the number of sold properties in our area!3. WE TAKE THE STRAIN, NOT YOU
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30703609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Southend-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.