46-48 Claremont Road, Morecambe
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One Bedroom Newly Refurbished Apartment
- Close To The Promenade And Sea Front
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Convenient Position Nearby Local Amenities
- Available For Mid June
The property itself is located within a private block of six self contained apartments.
This property offers accommodation via a communal entrance at the front of the building and briefly comprises of a light and bright open plan kitchen/lounge with a new modern kitchen which has a range of grey wall and base units with complementing worktop, built in oven and hob and with the added benefit of having white goods including washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The beautiful bathroom has WC hand wash basin and shower over bath with complementing tiling. To the rear of the property there is a good sized double bedroom.
Externally there is a large communal area.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Being located within good proximity of Morecambe sea front and range of good local nearby amenities we highly recommended viewings to appreciate the presentation of accommodation provided.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
46-48 Claremont Road, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.5 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.9 miles
- Heysham Port Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224066R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.