Whitehead Place, Bradford, BD2 3NL
- Seven Bedroom Detached
- New Build 2019
- Three Reception Rooms
- Sensational Dining Kitchen
- Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Extensive Driveway & Garage
- Views Over Cricket Pitch
- Must See Property
This stunning accommodation comprises of: New high security composite glazed front door leading into an inviting and spacious hallway with marble floor tiling, down stairs cloak and walk-in storage cupboard. The light and spacious lounge benefits from overhead 'Velux' windows and French doors that open and overlook the rear garden. The stunning kitchen is fitted with a vast selection of white gloss wall and base cabinets, contrasting work surfaces and white Metro tiling. The ground floor also offers a second reception room, dining room,and utility room.
Staircase rises to the first floor landing and to four of the house bedrooms which are all neutrally decorated and the spacious master bedroom benefiting from vanity room and ensuite shower room. There is a second ensuite to the second bedroom. Adjacent is the fully tiled house bathroom with Veroli L-Shaped Shower Bath & Screen, wash basin, WC & Bidet.
Second staircase rises to the second floor landing with a very useful storage cupboard and offering access to three further bedrooms once again all neutrally decorated and with Dormer windows giving wonderful dual aspect views. Adjacent is a fully tiled shower room with walkin shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
Externally decorative wrought iron gates open to a spacious driveway with ample parking for several cars. Enclosed by original Yorkshire stone walls,timber fencing and stone built planter. Paved walkway from the front of house leads to a fantastic rear garden which is laid to lawn with timber decked patio and enclosed by stone wall and timber fencing. Adjacent to the front of the property is a new stone built garage with electric door entry.
BrochuresBrochureWhitehead Place, Bradford, BD2 3NL
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Whitehead Place, Bradford, BD2 3NL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.3 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station1.5 miles
- New Pudsey Station1.8 miles
About the agent
20 years on & still going strong! With thousands of properties sold & Let!
WW Estates is one of the area's leading Local Independent Estate Agents covering Bradford from 3 offices, family owned and run with a knowledgeable team who are committed to offering excellent customer service which has stood the test of time as we approach our 20 year anniversary!
If you're considering selling in please don't hesitate to contact us for your free no obligation valuation.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30213462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WW Estates, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.