Blades Close, Leatherhead, KT22
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fully Booked! No More Viewings For Now! Thanks
- Offers In Excess Of
- Stunning, Four Double Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious Double Reception Room With Room To Dine
- Two Bathrooms, One Being An Ensuite And A WC
- Garage - Can Fit Two Small Cars
- Office Area For Working From Home
- Huge Garden
- Full Redecoration Taking Place Before Next Tenancy
- 360 Virtual Tour Available On Request!
We have had a wonderful reception for this one and can no longer accommodate bookings as we are now fully booked!
Viewings will be cancelled for now.
To book viewings please visit the Purple Bricks website or call .
Your health and safety is our highest priority! Video and facetime viewings are available upon request. Please contact the local expert for further details on how we are addressing COVID-19.
Please note, you will be given a time slot within the slot that you book. Masks must be worn, hand sanitiser will be provided, surfaces must not be touched and discussions will be after the viewings have taken place on a call. The measures are in place for your safety and comfort.
Offers in excess of £2000
Lovely Family 4 bedroom detached home in an excellent location for many schools.
Double aspect lounge with doors leading to garden. Beautiful modern kitchen with black granite worktops and all appliances. Cloakroom facilities to the downstairs. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Further double & 2 single bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and modern family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Garden mainly laid to lawn with borders and shrubs and garden shed. Double garage.
The property will be fully redecorated before the start of the new tenancy!
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Blades Close, Leatherhead, KT22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leatherhead Station0.9 miles
- Ashtead Station1.2 miles
- Epsom Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Kingston upon Thames
Suite 7 First Floor Cranmore Drive Shirley Solihull B90 4RZ
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1188261-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Kingston upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.