Drying Shed Lane, Canterbury
- To Be Sold With Vacant Possession
- Lift Access
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Area with Juliet Balcony
- Inside Canterbury's City Walls
- One Bedroom, Modern Top Floor Apartment
- Secure Phone Entry System
- Walking Distance To Train Station & City Centre
*IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY TO BE SOLD WITH VACANT POSESSION* ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR apartment INSIDE CANTERBURY'S CITY WALLS. From this apartment, you can take a pleasant walk along the river to Canterbury's vibrant High Street. Benefiting from an open plan lounge/diner/kitchen area and lift access.
*IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY* ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR apartment INSIDE CANTERBURY'S CITY WALLS. From this apartment, you can take a pleasant walk along the river to Canterbury's vibrant High Street. Benefiting from an open plan lounge/diner/kitchen area, lift access and Juliet balconies.
Drying Shed Lane is situated in the Old Tannery development, within close proximity to both Canterbury East and West Train Stations, as well as all the shops and restaurants Canterbury has to offer.
Canterbury West train station offers the high speed service to London (St Pancras 56 mins). The property is also within easy access of the A2 dual carriageway, which in turn links to the Channel Port of Dover and Brenley Corner at Faversham, adjoining the M2 / A299 (Thanet Way) linking London and the coastal towns respectively. Ashford International (15.4 miles, London St Pancras 38 mins) which also has services to the continent via Eurostar (Paris 1 hr 52 mins) or via Eurotunnel at Cheriton (19.3 miles, Calais 35 mins).
Via entrance door, entry phone system and carpet laid to floor.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink with drainer, built in oven and hob with extractor over and stainless steel splashback, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side.
Lounge / Dining Area 16' 5" x 11' 11" ( 5.00m x 3.63m )
Open plan to kitchen area, double glazed window with Juliet balcony to front and two electric radiators.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side, electric radiator and built in wardrobes.
Modern suite comprising low level W.C, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, splashback tiling and partly tiled wall.
Walking from the office, head southwest on Castle Street towards the Wincheap Roundabout. Turn right onto Rheims Way, then turn right onto Creine Mill Lane North to enter The Old Tannery development.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Drying Shed Lane, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.3 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.4 miles
- Sturry Station2.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Canterbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CBY404388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.