Pentland Avenue, Clayton
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- RECENTLY RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- MODERN END TOWN HOUSE
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN THREE PIECE BATHROOM
- UPVC WINDOWS & CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- GARAGE AND PARKING
ENTRANCE Via door to porch through inner door to lounge.
LOUNGE 12' 9" x 12' 8" (3.89m x 3.86m) UPVC window. Contemporary wall mounted electric living flame fire. Modern central heating radiator. Open spindle balustrade to stairs to first floor. Under stairs store cupboard. Door through to the dining kitchen.
DINING KITCHEN 13' 0" x 8' 9" (3.96m x 2.67m) UPVC window and UPVC door to rear garden. Newly fitted modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splashbacks. Inset sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob with extractor canopy above. Integrated fridge. Inset spot lighting to ceiling. Modern central heating radiator.
FIRST FLOOR Landing area with doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 0" x 12' 7" (3.96m x 3.84m) UPVC window. Modern central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 0" x 6' 6" (2.74m x 1.98m) UPVC window. Built in wardrobe and cupboard. Modern central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 0" x 5' 5" (1.83m x 1.65m) UPVC window. Modern fitted white three piece suite comprising of bath with power shower over and screen, hand wash basin set on vanity unit and modern low level wc. Complementary tiling. Modern towel radiator.
EXTERIOR Lawned garden to front. Private, enclosed paved garden to rear. Detached sectional garage with parking for 2/3 vehicles.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION This property has recently been renovated to a very high standard with newly fitted kitchen, bathroom, new central heating radiators, newly decorated through out and new floor coverings through out.
Brochures4 Page Portrait -...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pentland Avenue, Clayton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Interchange Station2.7 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station2.8 miles
- Frizinghall Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.