Hindhead Close, Uxbridge
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One double bedroom
- Lounge with wooden flooring
- Fitted kitchen
- End of terrace house
- Bathroom suite
- Spiral staircase
- Gas central heating
- Easy access to Hillingdon Hospital and Stockley Park
The accommodation briefly comprises a bright living room which leads onto a fully fitted kitchen, accessing the upstairs via a spiral staircase you will find a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and the bathroom suite.
Hindhead Close is located in a peaceful cul-de-sac in Hillingdon Heath. Hillingdon Hospital, Stockley Business Park and Uxbridge town centre are all within an easy commute.
EPC Rating: D
Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and any other permitted payments, please contact us for further information or visit our website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hindhead Close, Uxbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Drayton Station1.5 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.8 miles
- Hillingdon Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Over the last 30 years Gibbs Gillespie has grown from a single office in Ruislip to be one of the most successful estate agents in London, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire, with a network of 12 offices. Our continued success is down to three things: our customers, our staff and our passion for property.
We love our job. We love helping people find, sell and let wonderful homes, and we understand that moving house is a life-changing de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P247648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.