Ashby Road, Donisthorpe, DE12
- Stunning Views Over Open Countryside
- Large Detached Executive Property
- Approx 2315 Sq Ft.
- Open-Plan Living Kitchen / Diner
- Neff Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom And 2 En-Suite Bathrooms
- Landscaped & Turfed Gardens
- High Quality Specification
THE VIEWS ARE SIMPLY STUNNING!!
This last remaining plot does not disappoint in stature or location. With fabulous views to the rear equally complimented by the quality of build and size of property, prepare to be impressed.
The galleried entrance hallway leads to the heart of the home, a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room perfect for relaxing or entertaining. The bespoke kitchen is finished to a high standard with a range of Neff appliances and a large breakfast bar island with integrated hob. Bi fold doors open onto the garden, which features a large patio area, turfed lawn and wonderful open views across the countryside.
A large utility room and pantry area, separate lounge and WC also complement the ground floor of this property.
Upstairs there is a galleried landing, 5 double bedrooms with 2 en-suites along with a large family bathroom. The master bedroom and bedroom 2 also benefit from fitted wardrobes.
The property further benefits from an integral garage with electric doors, along with ample parking on the driveway.
With a vast amount of living space and incredibly versatile accommodation, this property needs to be seen to be believed!
Please note, some images used within this advert are of a previous development and are for illustrative purposes only.
Build completion expected Early December 2021.
Just three exclusive properties await you on this beautiful development. Located in the quiet village of Donisthorpe. These modern homes offer spacious & flexible living areas for today’s lifestyle. Perfect for couples and families alike.
Do not miss out on viewing the last plot on this select development which is set back in a secluded private cul-de-sac with spectacular views to open countryside.
Spinney Homes is a small family building company and each home will benefit from its individual attention for 2 years after completion as well as a full 10 year Warranty.
• Gaddesby kitchen with granite worktop and NEFF appliances (Double Oven, Induction Hob & Extractor, American Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher & Wine Cooler)
• Bi fold doors from kitchen to garden
• Fully tiled Kitchen, Utility & Hall floors, Fully carpeted elsewhere.
• Half tiled Bathrooms with fully tiled Shower Cubicles.
• Underfloor heating in main bathroom and master en suite.
• Oak doors throughout, Oak handrails on stairs.
• White UPVC double glazed windows throughout
• Full alarm system
• Cat 6 data cabling throughout and wireless Sky Q enabled
• 2 zone heating controls.
• Lawned gardens with large Patio area.
• Block paved driveway
• Exterior lighting
• Single garage with electric door, ample additional parking for 4 cars
The village of Donisthorpe enjoys close links with Moira and the National Forest and the nearby bustling market town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch about three miles away. The M42 motorway is easily accessible with links through to the M1 and M6 motorways and to all major Midland towns and cities. The Nottingham East Midlands airport can be reached by car within 20 minutes and Birmingham International airport is 30 minutes away. Mainline stations direct to London are located at Tamworth (20 minutes drive) and Loughborough (30 minutes drive).
Donisthorpe has two public houses, a village shop and is served by a local primary school.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Ashby Road, Donisthorpe, DE12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton-on-Trent Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee - there's no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1191454-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks New Homes, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.