12 Trevonnen Close
- BRAND NEW, DETACHED EXECUTIVE RESIDENCES
- SELECT DEVELOPMENT IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- FOUR BEDROOMS & GROUND FLOOR STUDY
- HIGH SPECIFICATION FINISH
- APPROXIMATELY JUST 1.5 MILES FROM RINSEY COVE BEACH
There will be only ten, four bedroom detached homes available. Each will enjoy a favourable cul-de-sac position within the sought after village of Ashton, with several benefitting from distant coastal and rural glimpses.
These homes have been designed to offer exceptionally light, spacious and versatile living accommodation, to complement the lifestyle of a successful modern family. A variety of practical features such as a ground floor home office, separate utility room, generous en-suite facilities and built in bedroom storage, amongst many others, have been devised to make your life easier. These properties will be presented to the highest of standards, with premium quality fixtures and finishes throughout.
OUTDOOR SPACE During recent times, many of us have reassessed what qualities in a home are most important to us. It has become clear, that homebuyers are now placing a much greater emphasis on outdoor space.
Our developers understand this and have made it a priority. As such, most of these homes will enjoy gardens that are larger than you might expect from a new build property, with sunny southerly aspects. Additionally, during the design stage, much thought was put into creating indoor-outdoor flow, with the gardens being made easily accessible from the main reception rooms.
Each home will benefit from off street parking for multiple vehicles, with most also benefitting from an attached garage.
Ashton is a popular and growing semi-rural village in the civil parish of Breage in west Cornwall. It has a public house and transport links to the amenities of the nearby larger towns and villages.
The village is an ideal base point for setting out to explore Cornwall's picturesque coastline and countryside. The nearest beach at Rinsey Cove is only approximately 1.5 miles away, with Porthleven and Praa Sands beaches both within 3 miles.
A wide range of educational, medical, shopping and leisure facilities can be found at the nearby towns of Helston and Penzance.
REGISTERING YOUR INTEREST Site viewings are available strictly by appointment only. Completion anticipated Autumn 2021. Reservation fee £1500.
BrochuresSITE BROCHUREA3 - New Instruct...
12 Trevonnen Close
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Erth Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Ever since our family business began in 1936, we have put local people at the forefront of all that we do. We may now have expanded across Cornwall and West Devon, but our values remain the same - putting our customers at the very heart of our business and being committed to the local area and communities. We believe in valuing people as well as property.
Our experienced sales and lettings teams' tailored approach combines their local knowledg
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915043367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.